Norwegian Soccer Player Per Ciljan Skjelbred Throws Up On The Pitch: Video
Nearly every time is a bad time to throw up. But getting the urge to vomit right as your teammate is passing you the ball? That’s just not fun.
Per Ciljan Skjelbred of Norway’s Rosenborg BK was playing in a match when he suddenly puked. Play stopped, since Skjelbred had just vomited on the ball.
The first part of the video only shows the incident from far away, but thanks to the sick bastard in the TV truck, we get to see a close-up replay of the chunks flying in all their glory.
Perhaps Per Ciljan Skjelbred should lay off the lutefisk before the next match.
Video: Norwegian player loves to vomit on the pitch [Off The Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Norwegian Goal Celebrations: Now With 100% More Eye Poking!
- Soccer Goal Celebration Ends In Player Humping Praying Man: Video
- Mascot Punches Player During Norweigian Soccer Match: Video
- Miami Dolphins lineman Frederick Evans is going to have a tough time getting taxis from now on
- Norwegian Ski Resort Ad Features Real-Time Snowstorm: Video