Conan O’Brien Goes To A Los Angeles Lakers Game: Video
Now that Conan O’Brien is living in L.A., he needs to do L.A. things, like going to Lakers games. If all the other celebrities like Jack Nicholson and Greg Kinnear can do it, why can’t he?
Of course, Conan being Conan, he doesn’t quite get A-list courtside seats and ends up in the nosebleeds with his giant popcorn.
Conan also made fun of the Los Angeles Clippers in his opening monologue, just like Jay Leno had done on his last show. Crappy basketball: The key to any good transition of power. Just ask every Clippers coach ever.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Conan O’Brien Runs Across Wrigley Field: Video
- Kobe Bryant With Conan O’Brien On The Tonight Show: Video
- Andy Richter Of The Tonight Show At The Celebrity All-Star Softball Game: Video
- Photos Of Los Angeles Lakers Fans Rioting & Celebrating In The Streets After NBA Championship Win
- Daily Rubbish: April 17, 2009