Conan O’Brien Runs Across Wrigley Field: Video
Conan O’Brien took over hosting duties on The Tonight Show last night and didn’t disappoint. While there was nothing as outrageous as the Masturbating Bear, he still managed to be wacky and funny. It remains to be seen where his show goes in the long run and whether or not the Leno audience stays, but for one night it was good.
The show opened with Conan getting ready for the show, only to realize that he was in New York instead of Los Angeles. There was then a montage of Conan running across America, including a trip to (and through) Wrigley Field. Conan ran along the right field line, then after a run through the infield, it was off to St. Louis to continue his journey.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Andy Richter Of The Tonight Show At The Celebrity All-Star Softball Game: Video
- Kobe Bryant With Conan O’Brien On The Tonight Show: Video
- Video: Conan O’Brien Makes Fun Of Cleatus The Fox Football Robot Again
- Conan O’Brien Goes To A Los Angeles Lakers Game: Video
- Zamboni Falls Off Truck At Wrigley Field – NHL Winter Classic 2009