Quinn Ojinnaka Of The Atlanta Falcons Accused Of Throwing His Wife Down Some Stairs
At one point or another, we’ve all been in a place where our significant other was either jealous of our contact with the opposite sex on Facebook or vice versa. However, most of us don’t end up throwing said significant other down some stairs after being confronted with this.
Atlanta Falcons offensive lineman Quinn Ojinnaka did just that earlier this week. His wife had confronted him about his contact with another woman on Facebook, and police say Ojinnaka responded by throwing her down the stairs and out of the house.
According to Ojinnaka, his wife had started it all by trying to stab him with a pen. Ojinnaka is free on bail and has been charged with simple battery.
However this ends up playing out, today’s advice is: Don’t try and stab people with pens, and don’t throw people down stairs.
Ojinnaka accused of fighting with wife [ESPN]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Chuck Knoblauch Is Still Choking
- Police Officer Sues Man Who Bit Him During Fight Outside Wrigley Field
- Prison Inmates Use Tennis Balls To Smuggle Drugs Into New Orleans Jail
- Man Attacks Special Olympics Torch Relay
- BYU track star is arrested following mop fight