Hastily Made Inside The NBA On TNT Video
If you haven’t watched the HASTILY MADE CLEVELAND TOURISM VIDEO, watch it below before you watch the clip above from TNT’s Inside the NBA last night, otherwise it won’t make as much sense.
Mike Polk, the creator of the Cleveland tourism video put together a similar video for TNT’s NBA coverage, including everything from Craig Sager’s suits to their incessant ads for The Closer. Skip to around 2:03 to see where the video begins.
This is just another reminder of why TNT has the best pre-game and post-game crew on television. No other network has guys who can take a joke like this and play along with it.
Mike Polk’s Tribute to TNT Crew, NBA Playoffs Video [NESW Sports]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Charles Barkley Calls His Producer A Pussy: Video
- Daily Rubbish: May 13, 2009
- Daily Rubbish: Selling Speyside At Courtside
- Daily Rubbish: Free Marbury? Actually, Really Expensive Marbury
- Daily Rubbish: April 20, 2009