Jason LaRue Nearly Gets Trampled During Sausage Race: Video
St. Louis Cardinals catcher Jason LaRue is going to have nightmares about giant wieners for the next few weeks.
During yesterday’s game at Miller Park against the Milwaukee Brewers, LaRue exited the dugout just in time to find himself right in the middle of the Brewers’ famed Sausage Race.
The scared LaRue quickly bolted between the chorizo and the rest of the pack, but for a few seconds, it looked like there was going to be a scary man-on-meat collision.
Jason LaRue Nearly Gets Wienered [Joe Sports Fan]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Ryan Dempster Breaks His Toe After Jumping Dugout Railing To Celebrate Win
- Drunk Brewers Fan Performs Striptease While Getting Arrested: Video
- Daily Rubbish: June 12, 2009
- Micah Hoffpauir Grabs Carlos Zambrano’s Groin During A Spring Training Game : Video
- Rick Ankiel Runs Headfirst Into Outfield Wall: Video