Samuel Eto’o Scores Goal In Champions League Final, Celebrates Like Heroin Addict: Video
When Samuel Eto’o scored the go-ahead goal for Barcelona today to send his team to a 2-0 win over Manchester United in the Champions League final, he made one of the stranger goal celebrations in recent memory.
After putting the ball in the net, Eto’o ran down the pitch while desperately searching for a vein like a heroin addict.
Nothing says “family friendly football” like having a player acting like he’s doing heroin during the biggest match of the year. Why couldn’t he have just pretended to snort the touch line like a normal player?
Video: Samuel Eto’o opens the scoring for Barcelona but can’t find a vein under the floodlights [Off The Post]
Update: Eto’o has now said that his goal celebration was in tribute to “el sangre de mi padre” (the blood of his father). It still looked like he was searching for a vein.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Lionel Messi Drunk As Barcelona Celebrates Champions League Win And The Treble: Video
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba Swears At The Camera & Referee After Champions League Loss: Video
- Nigerian Manchester United Fan Drives Bus Into Barcelona Supporters, Killing 4
- Norwegian Goal Celebrations: Now With 100% More Eye Poking!
- CFL Player Arland Bruce Celebrates Touchdown By Acting Like Michael Jackson: Video