Cheeky Dave Rogers Moons Fans During Match Between Dundalk FC And St Patrick’s Athletic: Video
If you’re going to express yourself to your opponent’s fans, it’s best to keep your pants on while doing so. During a soccer match in Ireland between Dundalk FC and St. Patrick’s Athletic last Friday, Dundalk’s Dave Rogers dropped his shorts and mooned the fans (shown around 55 seconds into the above video – safe for work).
The incident, which has been dubbed “Arse Gate”, led to Rogers getting an immediate red card. Dundalk didn’t wait to punish him either, and he was summarily dropped from the club after showing his naked ass.
The team issued a statement that said, “Following an incident during the Dundalk v St Patrick’s Athletic match in Oriel Park on Friday night, Dave Rogers has been dismissed, with immediate effect, due to gross misconduct. The club will not tolerate this type of behaviour from any member of our squad.”
Because really, who wants to see a pale English or Irish ass?
Rogers sacked by Dundalk [RTE]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Woman Streaker At Rugby Match On St. Patrick’s Day: Video (NSFW)
- Pro Skateboarder Apologizes For Preaching Naked On His Rooftop While On Shrooms
- Hockey Streaker Falls Down On The Ice A Lot, Scores Invisible Goal: Video (NSFW)
- Good News: Female Soccer Fans Pose for Nude Calendar to Support Team. Bad News: One of Them is 101-years-old
- Aussie Rules Football Player Tim Orchard Flashes His Penis Live On Air