Albert Pujols Home Run Breaks Big Mac Sign: Video
Albert Pujols is a beast, and he showed off his power by putting the hurt on a “Big Mac Land” sign at Busch Stadium last night. That guy could hit a rutabaga into the upper-deck.
The “i” in the sign did not withstand the blast, nor did the Chicago Cubs, who were swept by the St. Louis Cardinals.
Pujols’ home run is reminiscent of Mark McGwire’s batting practice at Bank One Ballpark way back when, where he hit a home run off the “Front Row” sign that left it saying “Front ow.” Pujols, of course, is doing it without andro or anything else.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Baseball Hall of Fame Case: Mark McGwire
- Carlos Zambrano Gets Ejected, Attacks Gatorade Cooler With Baseball Bat: Video
- Kurt Warner Is The QB For The St. Louis Cardinals?
- Rod Beck found dead at Arizona home
- Daily Rubbish: Phil Gordon, Please Shut Up