Goalie Markus Pröll Rips His Shirt After Getting No Help From Teammates: Video
Sometimes your teammates frustrate you so much that you just want to rip your jersey.
Eintracht Frankfurt keeper Markus Pröll stood on his head to make saves against VfL Bochum, stopping shot after shot, sometimes in quick succession. Unfortunately for Markus, his teammates just stood around and watched him & did little to clear the ball away.
After finally giving up a goal, Pröll had had enough and tore his strip into strips. Let that be a warning, Eintracht players: Next time it will be your skull.
Video: Angry German goalkeeper rips his shirt [Off The Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Souleymanou Hamidou Unlucky Own Goal In Turkey – Kayserispor vs. Trabzonspor: Video
- Goalie Shows Displeasure With Teammate By Pulling His Hair: Video
- High School Soccer Team Scores On The Opening Kickoff: Video
- Daily Rubbish: April 17, 2009
- Hockey Player Hits Goalie Over The Head With His Stick After Goal: Video