SNL: “Mark” Starring Will Ferrell On TNT Basketball With Bill Hader As Ernie Johnson And Kenan Thompson As Charles Barkley: Video
On last night’s episode of Saturday Night Live, TNT basketball hosts Ernie Johnson and Charles Barkley were parodied by Bill Hader and Kenan Thompson. The main idea of the sketch was to make fun of how TNT is always promoting new shows. In this case, it was a show called Mark, starring Will Ferrell. Johnson and Barkley keep trying to talk about the Boston Celtics and Orlando Magic, but Mark just won’t let them.
Why no Kenny Smith? Oh right, that would require SNL having another Black cast member. Maybe next time Kenan can get Kel on the phone, and he can call in sick to his late night shift at Taco Bell.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Rajon Rondo Airballs Free Throw: Video
- Charles Barkley Calls His Producer A Pussy: Video
- Boston Celtics Big Baby Glen Davis Hits Buzzer Beater To Beat Orlando Magic, Celebrates By Pushing Child: Video
- Rafer Alston Kisses Referee Marc Davis’ Head: Video
- Orlando Magic Fan Falls Out Of Her Seat: Video