Comedian Frank Mirahmadi Calls Entire Horse Race Using Impressions: Video
Comedian & impressionist Frank Mirahmadi doubles as the announcer at Turf Paradise in Phoenix, Arizona. During the recent Hasta La Vista Handicap, Mirahmadi called the entire race using impressions, almost 2 dozen different people in all.
Some of the impressions are definitely spot on, others less so, and others might be spot on if you’re 70 years old and have any idea who the people are.
Here’s the complete list of impressions Mirahmadi did during the call of the race:
D. Wayne Lukas
With Frank Caliendo losing much of his material due to John Madden & George W. Bush disappearing from the spotlight, as well as losing his job with Frank TV, let’s hope he doesn’t see this and get any bright ideas.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: April 21, 2009
- Fox Shows The Wrong John Mayberry, Sr.: Video
- President Bush Makes Little Girl Run Off Crying At White House T-Ball Game
- The Game Can’t Continue If The Umpire Has A Wet Ball Sack: Video
- Daily Rubbish: April 16, 2009