Larry Fitzgerald Races A Blogger For His Camera And Shoes: Video
Among the dumbest things in the world, challenging one of the NFL’s best wide receivers to a footrace must be near the top of the list.
Not only did this blogger race Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals once, he then challenged him to a re-match after he got his ass kicked. The guy lost his video camera to Fitzgerald after the first race, then following the 2nd race, he had to part with his brand new Nike Trainer1 shoes that haven’t even been released yet.
Notice how winded the blogger is after two short races, while Larry’s standing there laughing, wondering when his workout is going to begin. There’s a reason why some of us write about sports instead of playing them.
‘I THINK I CAN BEAT LARRY FITZGERALD’ [With Leather]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: Fly, Fitz, Fly
- Daily Rubbish: June 19, 2009
- Daily Rubbish: Premature Ebellulation
- Daily Rubbish: This Is Why Spring Training Is In Warm Places
- Video Highlights: Arizona Cardinals Beat Atlanta Falcons – NFL Playoffs