Kevin-Prince Boateng Karate Kicks Makoto Hasebe In The Face: Video
If you deliver a flying karate kick to a guy’s face, and you are not in a karate tournament, chances are quite good that you’re going to get ejected from whatever sport you’re playing.
Kevin-Prince Boateng of Borussia Dortmund got an immediate red card after this flying kick to Wolfsburg’s Makoto Hasebe. Hasebe needed seven stitches to his face.
Boateng was somehow surprised at the referee’s decision to send him off. You mean kicking a guy in the face is NOT legal? Who would have guessed?
One thing is clear though from this video: All violent sports highlights should be set to this music.
DTotD: Boot to the face [Dirty Tackle]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Bolivian Soccer Player Attacks Opponent With Flying Kick To The Face: Video
- Goalie Stops Attack With Kung Fu Kick To The Chest: Video
- Video: Don’t Mess With Jens Lehmann If You Expect To Keep Your Accessories
- Cameraman Gets Hit In The Balls During Indoor Soccer Match: Video
- Ze Carlos Uses Ze Elbows, Gets Ze Red Card After Just 12 Seconds: Video