West Brom Goalie Dean Kiely Signals For The Linesman To Be Substituted: Video
Here’s a funny moment from this past weekend’s match between West Brom and Wigan.
The linesman went down with an injury, so play was stopped. West Brom goalkeeper Dean Kiely went over to check on him, and after making sure he was not seriously hurt, picked up the linesman’s flag and signaled for a substitute.
The poor linesman might not have found it all that funny, but the referee laughed, and his opinion is all that matters.
Video: West Brom keeper Dean Kiely tries to get the linesman substituted [Off The Post]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Sergio Escudero Dives After Being Touched By A Flag: Video
- Romanian Soccer Referee Craps Himself During Match: Video
- Romanian Soccer Referee Pulls Gun On Fans: Video
- Two Austrian Soccer Players Join Forces To Tackle The Referee
- Manchester United TV Kindly Requests That You Do Not Comment On The Crotch Bulge Sizes Of Their Commentators: Video