Chelsea’s Didier Drogba Swears At The Camera & Referee After Champions League Loss: Video
Chelsea was dumped from the Champions League in controversial fashion against Barcelona, and nobody was more angry than Didier Drogba. Following the match, an incensed Drogba went after the referees, getting in their faces while yelling at them.
Drogba was given a card by referee Tom Henning Ovrebo and will undoubtedly face more punishment, especially for what happened as he was leaving the field. He found one of the UEFA feed cameras and shouted into it repeatedly, saying “It’s a disgrace! It’s a disgrace! It’s a fucking disgrace!”
Maybe so, but a player shouldn’t be acting like that on the field & swearing live on the air.
More video of Didier Drogba’s outburst can be seen below:
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Cat Wanders On The Pitch During UEFA Cup Final Between Shakhtar Donetsk and Werder Bremen: Video
- Video: Soccer Referee Takes Out Player
- Samuel Eto’o Scores Goal In Champions League Final, Celebrates Like Heroin Addict: Video
- Kenyon Martin Should Be Suspended After Making Profanity-Filled Homophobic Slur Towards Mark Cuban: Video
- Soccer Player Gets Red Card, Returns To Field With Sword