Gynecologist Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Bids $69 On The Price Is Right, Cracks Up Drew Carey In The Process: Video
I don’t know how much I believe that there’s an actual Pittsburgh gynecologist named Dr. Bummer, who managed to not only get on The Price Is Right, but then bid $69 on a prize and won.
That won’t stop this from being entertaining, even if “69″ jokes are a bit juvenile. Drew Carey doesn’t seem to have any problem with it, and if there’s anything America has learned from the past 10 years, it’s that Drew Carey knows funny when he sees it.
Steelers Fan Gynecologists Are Funny, 15 Years Old [PSAMP]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Pittsburgh man sent to jail for 3 months for impersonating Steelers tight end Jerame Tuman
- Daily Rubbish: May 4, 2009
- Super Bowl Analysis: Which Team is More Likely to Have Someone Get Into Trouble, Arizona Cardinals or Pittsburgh Steelers?
- Hines Ward doesn’t care for texting while driving, but is totally cool with drunk driving (w/ mug shot photo)
- Conan O’Brien Runs Across Wrigley Field: Video