College Softball Brawl Between Furman And Western Carolina: Video
Apparently, the softball rivalry between the Western Carolina Catamounts and Furman Paladins is a heated one.
During a game between the two teams, fans from both sides got into an argument that then descended into a brawl.
The fighting was kicked off by the mom of one of the players, AKA Grimace, AKA Grape Ape, AKA Barney, AKA Dinger the Colorado Rockies Mascot.
Your lesson here: Never argue with a softball mom.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Austin Kearns Slides Into Imaginary 1.5th Base: Video
- Video of a drunken fan attacking Cubs pitcher Bob Howry
- Aussie Rules Football Player Gets Beer Thrown On Him By Fan: Video
- Fans of Brazilian Soccer Team Fluminense Invade Team’s Practice, One Punches Player: Video
- Kansas City Royals Fans Get Into Brawl At Kids Play Area At Kaufmann Stadium