Matthew Stafford Top Ten On Late Show With David Letterman: Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Matthew Stafford’s Mind On Draft Day: Video
Matthew Stafford, the #1 pick in the NFL Draft, appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman last night, delivering the top ten list, titled “Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Matthew Stafford’s Mind On Draft Day”.
Here’s the complete Top Ten list:
Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Matthew Stafford’s Mind On Draft Day
10. You don’t often hear, “Congratulations, you’re going to Detroit”
9. Why am I the only one who came to Radio City Music Hall dressed as a Rockette?
8. If the Lions win one game this year, I’m a hero
7. Anybody dumps Gatorade on me and I’ll deck ‘em
6. Holy crap, I think I just pulled a hamstring
5. I didn’t think anything could top the excitement of Heidi and Spencer getting married
4. Is it me or does NFL Commissioner Goodell look like a young Larry Hagman?
3. Why am I here when I could be at that movie where Beyonce and that babe fight?
2. Why does Jessica Simpson keep calling me?
1. I’d gladly go #2 if it means not having to appear on Letterman
My personal favorites are #8 and #2. Surely the Lions can’t go 0-16 again, can they? Yes they can!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Matthew Stafford Introduces Football Skeet Shooting With Jimmy Fallon: Video
- Top Ten Reasons To Watch The World Baseball Classic: Presented By Team USA On The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Andy Roddick Tries To Kill David Letterman: Video
- Daily Rubbish: March 26, 2009
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video