Patrick Schuster Tosses His Fourth Consecutive No-Hitter: Video
Patrick Schuster has done it again.
Schuster led his Mitchell High School team to a 5-0 win over Pasco High, striking out 17 en route to victory.
The no-hitter, which was Schuster’s 4th consecutive & 5th overall this season, sets a Florida high school baseball record, and puts him 2 short of the national record.
He hasn’t given up a hit since March 24th. After the game, Schuster said, “I walked in today saying, ‘Everyone is going to be disappointed in me because I’m going to give up a hit. Look, it’s going to happen one of these games. When it happens, I won’t be disappointed. Hopefully, it’s at the beginning of a game. What has happened so far, there’s no way anybody could expect that. We’re just going to keep on riding with it.”
His teammates have been behind him every step of the way, even if they did attempt to kill him by piling on him at the end of the game.
Patrick Schuster’s next scheduled start is April 28th in the Class 6A-District 7 tournament semifinals.
Teammates stand behind Schuster – a lot [Tampa Bay Online]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- High School Pitcher Patrick Schuster Tosses 3 Consecutive No-Hitters: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Was There A Football Game Last Night?
- Congressman Asks Pelosi To Change Schedule So He Can Go To BCS Title Game
- Woman Promoting Beach Volleyball Tournament Faints On Live TV: Video
- Chad Johnson AKA OchoCinco Gets Facial Tattoos