Jakub Voracek Plays With Two Sticks For The Columbus Blue Jackets Vs. The Detroit Red Wings: Video
Please excuse the Columbus Blue Jackets. They have never been in the playoffs before, so they don’t know about how playoff rules work. For instance, nobody told them that it’s against the rules to play with two sticks.
During the Blue Jackets game against the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday, the Jackets’ Jakub Voracek spent several seconds skating around while holding two sticks. Somehow he managed to get away with it, depending upon what your definition of “participating in play” is.
Jakub Voracek’s ploy didn’t work though. The Red Wings beat the Blue Jackets 4-0 to take a 2-0 lead in their playoff series. Next time, maybe they should try playing with 3 sticks.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets Have Problems With Hitting: Video
- Evgeni Malkin Attacks Henrik Zetterberg At End Of Game 2 Of The 2009 Stanley Cup Finals: Video
- Video: Daniel Carcillo Derek Dorsett Fight – Phoenix Coyotes vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
- Daily Rubbish: April 15, 2009
- Detroit Red Wings Fan Flips Off The Referees During Game Against Chicago Blackhawks: Video