Brawl in Turkey Between Galatasaray and Fenerbahce: Video
Tensions between Turkish sides Galatasaray and Fenerbahce always run hot, but this weekend’s clash between the two teams saw the two teams brawl, which then started a riot in the stands. This fight manages to incorporate every single cliche about soccer players being wimps.
It all started when Fenerbahce’s Diego Lugano headbutted Galatasaray’s Emre Asık from behind. Asik of course dropped to the ground like he had been shot.
From that point, the soccer players then fought like soccer players, pushing at each other, falling down for no reason, and slapping each other.
Following the fighting, four players were sent off: Emre Asık and Arda Turan of Galatasaray and Diego Lugano and Semih Senturk of Fenerbahce.
As for the fans, their contribution to the action was to throw seats at each other. None of that weak-ass slapping for that lot.
Brawl breaks out in Istanbul derby [Inside World Soccer]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Brawl Between Rio Branco And Sao Mateus In Espirito Santo State Championship In Brazil: Video
- Video: Soccer Brawl Between Brazilian Teams Brasil and Ulbra After Goal Celebration Is Seen To Be Mocking Dead Player
- Big Brawl Between Vancouver Canucks and Chicago Blackhawks: Video
- Kansas City Royals Fans Get Into Brawl At Kids Play Area At Kaufmann Stadium
- College Softball Brawl Between Furman And Western Carolina: Video