Drunk Tennis Player Beats Up Groundsman For Running Lawnmower
A Croatian tennis player who was upset that the groundsman at the tennis club was mowing the lawn was arrested after attacking the man.
The incident occurred at the Bunarina sport center in Pula, Croatia. The tennis player first argued with the groundskeeper, then punched him. The man fell and was injured.
As for the tennis player, upon his arrest it was found that he was under the influence of alcohol.
Nothing interferes with a good game of drunken tennis like having to listen to a lawnmower. What a desecration of the game.
Tennis player injures club groundsman [Croatian Times]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Scott Olsen, come on down! You’re the next contestant on "Who wants to fight and get tasered by the Miami PD?"
- UNC Tennis Star Chris Kearney Arrested For DWI, Hitting Pedestrians
- Hines Ward doesn’t care for texting while driving, but is totally cool with drunk driving (w/ mug shot photo)
- Popeye Jones gets a DUI, forgets to eat spinach before taking on police
- Charles Barkley Is A Dumbass, Gets Nailed for DUI After Partying With Urkel