Darren Rovell Tries The Fifth Third Burger On CNBC: Video
CNBC’s Darren Rovell became the first person to try the massive burger today.
First, he had to put the thing together. If there’s anything that looks less appetizing than the completed product, it’s seeing just how much of the individual ingredients are in the burger. The entire bowl of nacho cheese was what pushed it over the edge. And the tomatoes, those too. Tomatoes are the food of Satan.
Of course, if Darren had put the burger together at the same speed that most concession workers do, this video would have lasted an hour.
Congratulations, Darren, you managed to accomplish a culinary feat that few can. No, not trying the Fifth Third Burger. Kudos on managing to keep your food down while Jim Cramer was yelling in your ear.
I Ate The Fifth Third Burger! [Sports Biz]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Fifth Third Burger Is Most Disgusting Ballpark Food Ever, Sadly Does Not Come With Commemorative Tote Bag
- Briny Baird Drives Golf Balls Into Petco Park, Wins P.F. Changs For Everyone: Video
- Maturing Cheddar Cheese Pushes England to Rugby World Cup Victory
- Barnsley fans score a goal against Manchester United, whose own fans robbed a food stand
- Daily Rubbish: April 1, 2009