Norwegian Ski Resort Ad Features Real-Time Snowstorm: Video
In an economy where entertainment venues and sports facilities are fighting for a smaller pool of money, a good advertising idea is crucial.
Tryvann is located just 15 minutes outside Oslo, but being in the mountains, the conditions can be much different than in the city itself.
So advertising company TBWA came up with a bus stop billboard that had a clear window that was filled with snow. If it started to snow at Tryvann, a text message could be sent to the advertisement, which would then generate a mini-snow storm using fans to blow around fake snow.
The tagline on the ad is:”If it’s snowing in here, it’s snowing up at Tryvann.”
What a great way to let skiers know what the snow conditions are like, while also getting people’s attention. It’s effective, while also not infecting your head like a jingle.
Five… five dollar…
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Who Put Up This Billboard Taking A Shot At Charlie Weis?
- Raiders fans put up billboard asking Al Davis to hire a GM
- TBS Postseason Billboard Promotes Team That is Unlikely to Make Postseason
- Soccer Goal Celebration Ends In Player Humping Praying Man: Video
- Will F1 Some Day Use Remote Controls Instead Of Drivers?