Providence Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask Loses Shootout, His Mind: Video
Some minor league hockey players will toil for years in obscurity with hardly anyone knowing their name. But then there are others, like this goalie, who will manage to get everyone to know who they are.
After the Bruins officially lost to the Albany River Rats, Rask went after the referee, claiming the shot had hit the post. His protest denied, Rask continued to slam his stick against the pipes.
Then, on the way back to the Bruins’ bench, Tuukka Rask swung his stick at the glass, but fell as he was doing so. He then threw his stick across the ice, nearly decapitating one of his teammates in the process.
Not content to throw just a stick, Rask then threw a milk crate on to the ice. Sadly, there was no milk inside.
That was a tirade worthy of a place in hockey history. Good job, Tuukka!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: April 1, 2009
- Boston Bruins Fan Grabs Alexei Kovalev’s Stick: Video
- Video: Sidney Crosby First Career Fight, First Career Gordie Howe Hat Trick
- Boston Bruins Fan Makes Her Way Up The Down Escalator: Video
- Looking for the Perfect Holiday Gift for the Bruins Fan on Your List? How About a Nude Painting of Bobby Orr?