Stephen Colbert Proposes A New March Madness Tournament: Video
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|The Word – Keeping Our Heads|
On Wednesday night’s edition of The Colbert Report, The Word featured Stephen Colbert’s new March Madness proposal.
The tournament idea involves CEOs being stripped naked & forced into a cage match in front of angry spectators.
The ratings would certainly beat out the non-NCAA Tournament tournaments. Maybe Gus Johnson could squeeze it in to his schedule when he’s not fighting restaurant managers.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Stephen Colbert on Plaxico Burress
- Duke Coach Mike Krzyzewski On The Colbert Report: Video
- Stephen Colbert To Mike Tyson: “I Will F*ck You Up!”
- Video: Stephen Colbert On The Chicken Wing Shortage Before The Super Bowl AKA Wingageddon
- Video: Stephen Colbert On The Mets Commemorative Citi Field Uniform Patch