Bowling Brawl Ends With Bowling Ball To The Face
There are rules in bowling that involve something other than wearing silly shirts and shoes and getting drunk.
Following an alleged bowling etiquette violation, two groups of bowlers at the Rocklin AMF Lanes in Rocklin, California got into a fight.
As six people battled it out, one man felt he had to escalate things. We’re talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
The unnamed victim, who was in a world of pain, was taken to the hospital where doctors attempted to reattach his tooth while also treating him for other facial injuries.
As for David, was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and is being held on $35,000 bail. Unless he gets it soon, he will not be rolling on Shabbos.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Southampton Soccer Players David McGoldrick And Bradley Wright-Phillips Accused Of Kebab Meat Attack
- Gym Teacher Chokes Kid During Dodgeball Game
- Man Attacks Special Olympics Torch Relay
- Cranky Neighbor Keeps Football, Bites Parent’s Lips
- Two Angels Minor Leaguers Accused Of Beating A Man