Sportscenter on Scrubs: Video
While Scrubs was pretty bad the last couple of seasons on NBC, the show has been much better now that it is on ABC. Of course, that means we now have to put up with a bit of that good old fashioned Disney synergy.
Tonight’s episode of Scrubs featured several mentions of Sportscenter, including a dream sequence.
Following a discussion of Sportscenter by Turk (Donald Faison) and JD (Zach Braff), JD goes into one of his usual daydreams. In the daydream, he is introduced by Hannah Storm and Josh Elliott as the world’s worst athlete. Later on, Turk struggles to teach JD the Sportscenter theme.
Congratulations, John Dorian, you are a giant nerd.
HT: [Awful Announcing]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- ESPN Disney Hannah Montana Monday Night Football Synergy Will Kill Us All
- Sportscenter’s Chris McKendry Can’t Stop Laughing While Talking About Corie Blount: Video
- Norm MacDonald Talks About Bob Uecker On The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Athletic Bilbao Fan Gets Freaky Behind Reporter After Copa Del Rey Win In Spain: Video
- IndyCar Driver Sarah Fisher On The Daily Show With Jon Stewart: Video