Will F1 Some Day Use Remote Controls Instead Of Drivers?
Who needs real drivers when people can control Formula One cars with cellphones?
The fans then go to McLaren, who then put the idea into a real F1 car, which Lewis Hamilton is then able to drive around a test track in Portugal using a mobile phone.
Okay, it’s just an ad campaign, so the whole premise of these being fans who are found on YouTube is a bit much, but it’s still pretty cool.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Is Versus Trying To Trick People Into Watching IndyCar By Calling It Formula One?
- Hoping Lightning Strikes Twice, 4-year-old Signs Driving Contract at Go Kart Track Where F1 Driver Started Out
- Raiders fans put up billboard asking Al Davis to hire a GM
- Bruno Senna Hits Dog During GP2 Race
- Jari-Matti Latvala Crashes, Rolls Car Down Hill In World Rally Championship Race: Video