Nun Flips The Bird At Siena Saints Basketball Game
There are plenty of ways to subtly give someone the finger. There’s the old “There’s something in my eye” trick. And the “I’m picking my nose but not really” trick can also work.
You can add this new way of flipping someone off, courtesy of this nun, who is a fan of the Siena Saints. Meet the “I’m going to hold this sign with my middle finger extended” trick.
Nobody is immune from March Madness.
Clearly someone is on the side of this nun and the Siena Saints, as they beat Niagara 77-70 to win the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Tournament and its NCAA tournament berth. Hopefully they won’t face Boston College or Gonzaga, or else things might turn violent.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Detroit Red Wings Fan Flips Off The Referees During Game Against Chicago Blackhawks: Video
- Barack Obama Makes His NCAA Tournament Picks: Video
- Stephen Colbert Proposes A New March Madness Tournament: Video
- Wyoming’s Adam Waddell Does A Backflip Following A Dunk: Video
- Gonzaga Bulldogs Beat Western Kentucky Hilltoppers In Controversial Finish: NCAA Tournament Video