Micah Hoffpauir Grabs Carlos Zambrano’s Groin During A Spring Training Game : Video
Spring Training is a time to work out all the kinks. Got a new pitch? Time to try it out. Want to change your batting stance? Get in a few swings. That said, this new method of tagging or celebrating with a teammate is probably not going to catch on.
During today’s game between the Chicago Cubs and Milwaukee Brewers, Micah Hoffpauir thought that his play on a Prince Fielder groundout was groin-grabbingly transcendent, and Carlos Zambrano became the recipient of a tag to the crotch.
And the count is: Two balls, one strike, one out.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Ryan Dempster Breaks His Toe After Jumping Dugout Railing To Celebrate Win
- Fat Referee Takes Soccer Ball To The Groin: Video
- Jason LaRue Nearly Gets Trampled During Sausage Race: Video
- Milton Bradley Forgets How Many Outs There Are, Tosses Ball Into The Stands: Video
- Fernando Martinez Slips While Attempting Catch, Does Faceplant: Video