Top Ten Reasons To Watch The World Baseball Classic: Presented By Team USA On The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
The highlight: Dave referred to it as the “World Series Baseball Classic”, which seems to be about the right level of awareness for the event.
If you don’t want to sit through the video, or can’t watch it at work, you can find the full Top Ten List below.
Top Ten Reasons To Watch The World Baseball Classic
10. “Due to the economic crisis, we all have to share the same pair of pants”
9. “Japan has one of them crazy robot shortstops”
8. “Because it’s an international event, our right fielder is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton”
7. “The winning team plays Neptune in the Galactic Baseball Classic”
6. “It’s fascinating seeing how players from other countries scratch themselves”
5. “You’ll be part of a cherished baseball tradition dating all the way back to 2006″
4. “Because of the metric system, the games will be 6.83 innings”
3. “Before each game, you get to sit through 30 different national anthems”
2. “Australia’s secret weapon: a fastball-throwin’ kangaroo”
1. “What else are you going to watch, hockey?”
The Late Show With David Letterman [CBS]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Andy Roddick Tries To Kill David Letterman: Video
- Matthew Stafford Top Ten On Late Show With David Letterman: Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Matthew Stafford’s Mind On Draft Day: Video
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Norm MacDonald Talks About Bob Uecker On The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Is Shaq Taking Photos Of Himself On The John For Twitter?