Lebanese Skier Tests Positive For Cocaine – More White Powder On The White Powder
What is it with skiers and cocaine these days? Just last week we brought you the story of wannabe skiers who brought drugs to cops, hoping to score some free lift tickets. Now, a member of the Lebanese ski team (which apparently exists) has tested positive for coke.
According to FIS secretary general Sarah Lewis, “The ‘B’ Sample confirmed the results of the ‘A’ sample containing the prohibited substance benzoylecgonine—a metabolite of cocaine—from the test in Val d’Isere.”
Salameh is the national champion of Lebanon in slalom and giant slalom. As for how he fared at the world championships, he completed neither event, as he presumably was coked out of his mind.
Lebanon racer faces ban for cocaine test at worlds [AP]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Martina Hingis Retires From Professional Tennis Before She Gets Tempted to Snort the Baseline
- High School Lacrosse Coach Charged With Selling Cocaine
- Manny Ramirez Suspended 50 Games After Positive Drug Test
- Daily Rubbish: Eagles Fans Aren’t The Only Cranky Ones
- Undercover Sting Catches People Hoping To Trade White Powder For White Powder