Daily Rubbish: More A-Rod Questions
Enough with the boring questions, let’s ask A-Rod what we really want to hear some answers to.
Jason Richardson got caught doing 90 in a 35 zone with his kid in the backseat without a child seat. Well, if you’re not going to have your child in a safety seat, you want to get him home as quickly as possible.
Ballroom dancing: Putting the pubic in public television.
Will Pittsburgh be the new Secret World of Alex Mack? I just hope Larisa Oleynik is involved.
Dwight Howard had some fun at the All-Star Weekend.
Mmm… the San Francisco Dog, the only hot dog that goes well with a glass of water from McCovey Cove.
Danica Patrick had her tramp stamp photoshopped out of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She then threw a hissy fit, drove home, and spun her car out entering her driveway.
Like this post? Subscribe to our feed!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: Premature Ebellulation
- Daily Rubbish: Where Punching A Horse Happens
- Flavia Zoccari’s Swimsuit Tears, Exposing Her Butt To Fans At Mediterranean Games
- Daily Rubbish: Dance Off Videos Galore
- Daily Rubbish: March 18, 2009