Video: GP2 Asia Crash Between Sakon Yamomoto and Yelmer Buurman
Standing starts can be dangerous, something which two drivers found out in this weekend’s GP2 Asia Series race at Losail International Circuit in Qatar.
At the beginning of the race, watch as Sakon Yamomoto fails to get his car started, which results in the quickly accelerating car of Yelmer Buurman crashing into him from behind as he can’t get away in all the chaos of swerving cars.
Amazingly, neither of the drivers were hurt in the wreck, which just goes to show how much research and technology goes into keeping these racers safe in an accident.
Like this post? Subscribe to our feed!
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Talledega Race Filled With Crashes, Including Carl Edwards Going Airborne Into A Fence: Video
- Formula 2 Driver Henry Surtees Killed In Freak Crash At Brands Hatch: Video
- Kyle Busch Crashes As Tony Stewart Wins The Coke Zero 400: Video
- Carlos Pardo Killed In NASCAR Mexico Crash: Video
- Georgia Tech’s Rambling Wreck wrecked