Daily Rubbish: How To Get Attention For Your Lawsuit
Roberto Alomar is being sued for $15 million by a former girlfriend who claims he allegedy slept with her even though he allegedly knew he allegedly had AIDS.
Even the marketing department of the Detroit Lions knows the meaning of epic fail, after putting a traded player on the front of their 2009 calendar.
Brett Favre has retired from the NFL again. Quick, someone please chain him up somewhere so he can’t be tempted to come back again.
And finally, if you were ever wondering the history behind your favorite Muppets, Mental Floss has the details. Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass had a surprisingly strong influence.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- You Stay Classy, San Diego
- New York Giants Lineman David Diehl Makes Comedy Debut, Makes Fun Of Brett Favre: Video
- Daily Rubbish: May 6, 2009
- Cheerleader-Impersonating Mom Gets 3 Years In Mental Health Facility
- San Francisco Chronicle NFC Championship Headline Fail