Video: Aussie Rules Football Teammates Fight Each Other
It takes some courage to play Australian Rules Football, and that’s before you even take the field in a real match.
During a recent practice for their team, Carlton Blues, Setanta O’hAilpin and Cameron Cloke got into a fight. Technically, it’s a fight, but it really ends up being more of a beating, as O’hAilpin clearly gets the better shots in. Not only did he get the better shots in, he also got the cheaper shots in, kicking Cloke right in the groin as he lays face down on the pitch.
O’hAilpin was suspended indefinitely from the team for the brawl/attack.
Blues chief executive Greg Swann said, “Setanta’s actions were totally unacceptable, on or off the field and we are bitterly disappointed in the incident with Cameron Cloke.”
So in case anyone was curious, there is indeed a line that can be crossed when it comes to violence in Aussie Rules.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Aussie Rules football match ends with axe and spear brawl
- Unfortunate Headline Of The Day
- Manly Sea Eagles Mascot Fights Fan Who Ran On The Field
- Meet The Newest Excuse For Not Being Able To Control Your Players: The Salary Cap
- Drunk Rugby Player Gets Suspended After Defecating In Hotel Hallway