Video: Coventry City’s Robbie Simpson With A Goal Celebration Face Plant
Coventry City’s Robbie Simpson celebrated a recent goal, as many players do, by attempting to slide on his knees.
Unfortunately for him, his knees dug in and Simpson instead ended up doing a faceplant into the grass.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Football Player Farts During Penalty Attempt, Costing His Team A Goal
- Video: Dancing with the Stars? Not nearly as entertaining as Dodging Punches with Frank Lampard
- Southampton Soccer Players David McGoldrick And Bradley Wright-Phillips Accused Of Kebab Meat Attack
- Rugby Romance Novels Aimed At Lonely Female British Rugby Fans
- In An Effort To Stop Swine Flu, Soccer Players Told To Stop Spitting On The Ground