Video: Stephen Colbert On The Chicken Wing Shortage Before The Super Bowl AKA Wingageddon
As Colbert says, “Watching the Super Bowl without a plate of chicken wings, that’s like making love without a plate of chicken wings.” Amen!
Colbert goes on to outline just how horrific the effects of this wing shortage will be on the economy, from the bleu cheese miners, to the celery hunters, to the Hidden Valley ranchers, and finally Hooters waitresses. Additionally, you will never look at the Pillsbury Doughboy the same way again. This truly is a national crisis that must be dealt with at once. I place myself in nomination to be the new wing czar. Congress is taking no action so far. We want a wing stimulus package now!
Bonus video: Here’s Stephen Colbert’s interview of former Beatle Paul McCartney. The highlight is when Colbert gets McCartney to say that the Dalai Lama might turn to cannibalism if necessary.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Stephen Colbert on Plaxico Burress
- Video: Stephen Colbert On The Mets Commemorative Citi Field Uniform Patch
- Will There Be Enough Chicken Wings Available Super Bowl Sunday?
- Stephen Colbert To Mike Tyson: “I Will F*ck You Up!”
- Duke Coach Mike Krzyzewski On The Colbert Report: Video