Daily Rubbish: Joe Torre Tells All
Joe Torre has written a tell-all book about his time with the New York Yankees that includes several shots at Alex Rodriguez, among others.
The NHL All-Star Game ended in a tie, but then was won by Alexander Ovechkin. Bud Selig, if there’s ever another All-Star Game tie, here is your solution: Get Alex Ovechkin involved.
Just in case you were wondering, 61% of Canadians take 1-2 bathroom breaks during the Super Bowl, while 30% take 3-4. I don’t want to meet the other 9%.
Ten reasons to hate the San Antonio Spurs, in case you were looking for more reasons.
Got a story for the next Daily Rubbish? Send it to email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Alexander Ovechkin & Evgeni Malkin In The Breakaway Challenge Of The NHL All-Star Game Skills Competition
- Daily Rubbish: Super Bowl Hangover
- Welcome To The Super Bowl! Please Enjoy A Faceful Of Groin!
- Daily Rubbish: The Not-So Super
- Kurt Warner Is The QB For The St. Louis Cardinals?