Video: Juan Martin Del Potro Hits Ball Boy In The Face – Australian Open
This poor ball boy at the Australian Open was probably thinking, “Hey, I have the best job in the world, I am getting to be a ball boy at the Australian Open.” Nobody mentioned to him that he’d be getting drilled in the face with a tennis ball courtesy of Juan Martin Del Potro.
Of all the sporting equipment one could get hit by, a tennis ball probably rates around a 2. If they worked for American Gladiators to shoot at people, then they’re fine for everyone else. Still, you don’t want to get hit in the face with one.
Do You Get An Auto Win For Drilling the Ball Boy? [Simon On Sports]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Australian Open Brawl Between Bosnians And Serbians
- Video: Australian Open Streaker During Match Involving Williams Sisters
- Girl Gets Nailed In The Face With Soccer Ball: Video
- Michael Llodra Crashes Into Ballgirl At Wimbledon: Video
- England U-21 team practices kicking balls into the faces of their teammates (Video)