Daily Rubbish: This Is Why Spring Training Is In Warm Places
As much of the nation freezes, Home Run Derby takes us on a tour of ballparks in winter. Is this a good time to mention that it’s been sunny and warm here in San Francisco all week?
So you have the Cardinals beating the Seahawks in Week 17, then the Falcons in Round 1, and now, potentially, the Eagles in the NFC title game. Meanwhile, if the Ravens topple the Steelers, then the Cardinals could potentially beat every other NFL team with a bird nickname during their improbable five-game winning streak to capture the Super Bowl, and if that’s not enough, birds took down Thursday’s U.S. Airways flight heading from New York to Charlotte … the city that’s home to the team Arizona beat five days ago in Round 2. All I can tell you is this: Something better not happen to Larry Bird. You hear me, Arizona? Leave the Basketball Jesus out of your weird bird vendetta! Got it?
Not to mention, U.S. Airways is also based in Arizona.
Speaking of that crash, Vince Carter witnessed it happening out his window. His first response: call his trainer. Even when Vince Carter isn’t involved, he still will seek medical attention.
We all know it sucks to be a referee, but here’s proof.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Super Bowl XLIII Thoughts From An Arizona Cardinals Fan
- Video Highlights: Arizona Cardinals Beat Atlanta Falcons – NFL Playoffs
- Daily Rubbish: First Edition
- Super Bowl Analysis: Which Team is More Likely to Have Someone Get Into Trouble, Arizona Cardinals or Pittsburgh Steelers?
- Daily Rubbish: Hell Has Frozen Over