Daily Rubbish: Hell Has Frozen Over
It would figure that the season after I moved away from Arizona, the Cardinals would finally go on a playoff run. The Buzzsaw are now just one win away from the Super Bowl. I know those words separately, but together? Not so much.
In disappointing Arizona sports news, the Phoenix Coyotes are listed as day-to-day. That’s fine for a player, but for a team, not so much.
Rickey Henderson & Jim Rice were elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Get ready for the induction with this Rickey Henderson Drinking Game.
Looking for another reason to hate Tim McCarver and Joe Buck? How about because they got United States Marshals to give them rides using taxpayer dollars?
Is the National Lacrosse League in trouble? When your commissioner gives a “These are not the droids you’re looking for” statement after abruptly resigning in the middle of the season, signs point to “yes.”
Tony Dungy is stepping down as head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. It’s amazing how one Super Bowl can wash away the legacy of underperformance. Hear that, Cardinals?
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Super Bowl XLIII Thoughts From An Arizona Cardinals Fan
- Daily Rubbish: It’s Tough To Be An Unemployed Ass Photographer In This Economy
- EJ Henderson breaks his leg: Video
- Kurt Warner Is The QB For The St. Louis Cardinals?
- Video: Neil Rackers Free Kick – Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants