Florida Gators Beat Oklahoma Sooners Thanks To … Julio Iglesias?
According to the New York Post, the game-sealing moment of last night’s BCS Championship Game was when “Florida safety Ahmad Black made a spectacular interception, stealing the ball from Oklahoma star Julio Iglesias.”
Well yeah, it’s pretty easy to steal a ball from a 65-year-old Spanish singer.
This is Julio Iglesias:
And this is Oklahoma receiver Juaquin Iglesias:
I can see how they would easily be confused, what with them both being male and wearing collared shirts and all.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Ron Artest’s Tribute To Michael Jackson: Video (NSFW)
- Billy Corgan stars in furniture commercial to promote his pro wrestling company or something (video)
- Congressman Asks Pelosi To Change Schedule So He Can Go To BCS Title Game
- Star Mangled Banner: The Worst National Anthem Renditions Ever
- Andy Roddick’s Brother Eats A Booger During The Wimbledon Final: Video