Want To Smell Like A Locker Room? Buy Football Manager 2009
For those who don’t find the game itself enticing enough, makers Sports Interactive are offering a free bonus with each purchase: an aftershave called “Scent of Success.”
The aftershave is made from grass, sweat, boot leather and heat spray. Yes, you can have that authentic locker room experience in your own home!
According to Miles Jacobson, Sports Interactive spokesman, “Our scent will bring the dressing room into the homes of Football Manager 2009 players, inspiring them for pre-match team talks, preparing them to direct their team from the sidelines and prime them for a tricky press conference.”
Not only that, it will also guarantee that these video game players will never, ever get laid. Of course, if you spend your time playing Football Manager, you’re probably not getting laid anyway.
Sweat Smell of Success [iol.co.za]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Buffalo Bisons To Give Free Tickets To The Unemployed
- Villarreal To Help Unemployed Fans By Giving Out Free Season Tickets
- Video: Did Someone Have An Orgasm On NBC’s Football Night In America?
- EA Sports Introduces New Video Game Called Celebrity Sports Showdown
- Idea of the Week: Arena Football League Team to Give Season Ticket Holders Refunds If They Don’t Make Playoffs