This Week In Skiing Technology: Ski Simulator and Segway Skiing
Over at Fatwallet, the employees seem to have way too much time on their hands, plus some cool toys. The result? The newest sport: Segway skiing.
Or would you prefer to get your indoor skiing done in a more traditional way? The SKIGYM simulator will give you all the benefits of skiing (except going for a beer & hitting on ski bunnies in the lodge afterward), without the danger of crashing into a tree.
Of course, you’ll just crash headfirst into your new plasma TV instead.
In addition to the damage you’ll do when you fall over, the skiing simulator will run you € 1,649, which is around $24 billion (give or take a few dollars).
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Want To Smell Like A Locker Room? Buy Football Manager 2009
- Sean Williams Destroys Electronics In Denver Cell Phone Shop: Exclusive Video!
- The Latest In New Stadium Technology From Popular Mechanics
- Do Your Own Commentary On NBA Highlights and Videos With Yoostar
- NHRA & NASCAR To Send Vibrations From Cars To Your Couch