Daily Rubbish: First Edition
Welcome to the first edition of the Daily Rubbish! If this goes according to plan, each weekday will see a quick rundown of some of the top stories out there. If it doesn’t, we’ll never speak of it again.
- As expected, USC beat Penn State in the Rose Bowl 38-24. Also as expected, USC athletes are dumb and don’t know who Joe Biden is.
- In stories that cannot possibly related in anyway, every home team is an underdog this weekend, and the Vikings & Cardinals still have not sold out their playoff games this weekend.
- Realizing they lack the critical locker room cancer they need for a first round playoff exit, the Celtics are interested in Stephon Marbury.
- Tim Tebow can do everything else, so why can’t he play right tackle for another team?
- Peyton Manning has won his 3rd NFL MVP award. If he’s so great, then why did my fantasy team miss the playoffs?
- Canadian baseball fans are upset that they aren’t getting the MLB Network, are considering writing polite letters in protest.
- Mike Tirico: “Georgia is just pulling a Plaxico. They just keep shooting themselves.“
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Peyton Manning inches closer to television monopoly by hosting SNL
- Daily Rubbish: March 11, 2009
- Tim Tebow Crying: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Was There A Football Game Last Night?
- Video Highlights: Arizona Cardinals Beat Atlanta Falcons – NFL Playoffs