Old Woman Sues Family After Football Lands In Her Yard
Remember when you were a kid, and there was always one house on the street scared you? It was either because it was just weird, or there was a large dog, or there was a crazy lady inside.
An Ohio family will start out 2009 fighting a lawsuit brought on by their crazy lady next-door neighbor, 88-year-old Edna Jester, who has claimed that footballs & other toys landing on her property have caused her emotional distress.
According to the lawsuit against the Tanis family, they “have thrown objects against the side of Ms. Jester’s house, into her gardens and onto her porch.”
Back in October, Jester was actually arrested after refusing to return a football that had landed in her yard.
The Tanis family claims that they have tried to discuss ways they can settle the situation & retrieve objects that might accidentally land in Jester’s yard, but she has been unwilling, deciding a lawsuit would be better.
In reality, we worry, Kelly Tanis said.
We can’t afford a lawyer. We have five kids. And you never know how something like this might turn out.
Maybe they should sue her for being a crazy old lady.
Football keeper files lawsuit [Cincinnati.com]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- University of New Hampshire QB Charged With Murdering Surfer
- Were The Oakland Police Neutral When The 49ers Visited The Raiders?
- Was This Softball Coach Fired Because She’s A Lesbian Or Because She Made Her Team Walk Through Sheep Feces?
- Our Favorite Imprisoned Litigator Sues Bill Belichick, Tom Brady & Randy Moss
- You Stay Classy, San Diego