Video: Drunken Zamboni Driving Is A Great Way To End 2008
Adam Patterson of Portland, Maine got his New Year’s celebrating in early, picking up charges of operating under the influence, burglary, criminal mischief and violation of bail conditions after he was found drunk atop a Zamboni at the Cumberland County Civic Center, home of the AHL’s Portland Pirates.
How did police get called to the scene in the first place?
It seems that in his drunken joyride on Zambonis and forklifts, Patterson had hit a sprinkler line, which then summoned the fire department & the police.
So the lesson here is: next time you get drunk and drive a Zamboni, don’t crash into anything that will automatically call the cops.
Drunk Zamboni driver gets iced [NECN]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Zamboni Catches Fire
- Zamboni Falls Off Truck At Wrigley Field – NHL Winter Classic 2009
- Japanese figure skater suspended after drunken moped ride
- Olympic gymnast Paul Hamm charged with drunkenly assaulting cab driver (video)
- Arizona Diamondbacks Fire Mascot D. Baxter The Bobcat After DUI Arrest